Toilet Stoppage? Toilet Clogged? Allstar Plumbing In San Jose Will Have You Ready To Flush In No Time.
Fast response, affordable pricing, and experience is what you can expect when you call our plumbers in San Jose. With our quick 24-hour service, free estimates and no nonsense warrantee you will be in good hands when it comes to take care of your toilet stoppage or clog.
And More! Save money. Because you found us online you can take advantage of an array of discounts and incentives, find them on both right and left hand corners of this page and for even more savings go to our “specials page”, there you will also find a variety of discounts that we are sure to fit your needs.
A toilet stoppage is not only inconvenient but can cause a business to have to close! A clogged toilet in your personal residence can be problematic and a major problem for the entire family! Water can overflow causing a large mess. Your time is valuable and we know that. Call us today at 408-282-7020 Allstar plumbing in San Jose will have you ready to flush in no time.
Tips On How To Avoid Most Toilet Clogs And Stoppages In Your San Jose Home Or Business
Although we love and appreciate your business we like you to save money (in our humble opinion that will keep you coming back). Here we have created a small section of tips on how to avoid some toilet clogs and stoppages in your San Jose Home or Business.
- Often homeowners will have a plunger at hand, most toilet clogs are easy to clear by using it properly. Insert the flange plunger into the toilet drain opening. Press in on the plunger and pull up quickly. This will cause a “vacuum effect” and will pull the obstruction in to the toilet bowl instead of pushing it down the trap causing a harder to clear toilet clog.
- Keep small objects away from the toilet vicinity. Sometimes objects are left on top of toilet tank lid and inadvertently we will drop them in the boll causing a stoppage later when one flushes the toilet.
- Don’t use toilet tank water level restrictors such as water bottles or other objects to limit the amount of the water in the tank. It may be less water per flush but the toilet is not designed to handle that little flow and consequently will plug up. If the intent is to conserve water we recommend you invest in a good water saver toilet because these have been designed to push solids down the drain with less water.
- Do not flush Q-tips down the toilet. They can get stuck across the bottom of the toilet and catch solids causing major toilet back ups. One will notice only too late when the toilet seems slow flushing, by then the whole trap system is completely clogged with solids.
- Do not flush dental floss down the toilet. It will not plug up the toilet but if it comes across any rough surfaces like: iron or cast iron pipe surfaces, that Q-tip, cracks, off-sets it will form a “web” catching everything coming its way causing the hardest clogs and backups to clear
- If you notice that your toilet is slow flushing don’t try to flush it again. This may cause the toilet to overflow and you will spill water all over the floor, this can cause severe water damage depending on the type of floor you have. If you’re not sure get a bucket and fill it with water (this way you can control the flow) pour it down the toilet bowl and if you see the water level rising go back to tip #1. If nothing works give us a call we will be glad to help.
If you would like to learn more, check out our Toilet Blockages Article, or give Allstar Plumbing a call today!